Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year!

It seems the year flew by. Overall, it was a good year. I acquired the taste for beer (I am still working on developing that), I partied, I traveled to Lava Hot Springs, I enjoyed my 29th birthday, I dated and met new people, I reconnected with old friends and made new ones, I held my adorable new niece, and I moved to Las Vegas for work.

What are my hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days? Well, this year, I hope to travel more. I hope to visit home, which I am sure I will many times. I hope to possibly visit Lava Hot Springs again. I hope to see my friends Vance and Fil in Sacramento sometime. I hope to weekend in Capitol Reef National Park with Mike and Izzy (and whoever else wants to join). In short, I hope to go wherever I can afford to go, because I am always up for visiting new places and experiencing new things.

I hope to make more friends and develop the friendships I already have, both here in Las Vegas and elsewhere (Google Hangout, anyone?). I was fortunate to meet a good group of gays late last year. They are a lot of fun, and I look forward to more crazy times with them.

I hope to date more. I would not mind a relationship, either, but I am not going to rush anything. I am happy with myself and do not need a partner to complete me. I am whole as I am...but it would be nice to feel loved again, and I think I finally might be ready for that.

I hope to continue developing professionally. I work at a good hotel, with great coworkers and management. There is opportunity for growth, and I am excited to explore the hotel side of Marriott further.

Finally, it would be nice to move back to Salt Lake, but that all depends on the doors that open and close for me, of course. We will see what happens. I did not think this time last year I would be living in Las Vegas, so who knows where I will be. I am open to all possibilities.

Oh, and I hope to blog more...

1 comment:

  1. I'm up for any and all adventures with you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...