Monday, April 20, 2009

OMG!

*gasp* "He's blogging again? I can't believe it!"

Believe it, folks. I'm planning on proving you all (James) wrong; I'm going to post at least once a week. Of course, I should be doing homework instead of blogging or playing Civony (I'm addicted; if you enjoy MMORPGs and games like Age of Empires and Civilization, you might like it).

Well, I guess there isn't really a point to this (short) entry, other than to meet my post quota for the week. ;-p It fits The Last Word thread theme, though - random, relatively pointless conversations where friendships are developed. This blog is just a more personal extension of that.

Anyway, I better go since I didn't get much sleep last night...who am I kidding? I'm going to stay up and play Civony...just a few more minutes, I promise...

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...