Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm a Father!

Funny story.

My mom called earlier this evening to ask if I know an "Amanda" from California. I asked for the last name, but she said "Amanda" told her I would know who she is; I don't. My mom then proceeded to explain why this "Amanda" called. Apparently, we've "gotten together" a couple of times the past year, and I'm her baby's father.

WARNING: TMI

First of all, I'm gay. I've never had sex with a girl in my life, and I think if I had, I would remember such an incidence and would have used protection (unless I'm a "sleep sexer," as Kim so eloquently puts it). Second, why is this "Amanda" calling my parents' house? I haven't lived there in over three years.

We're thinking: a) it's a prank, b) "Amanda" called the wrong number, or c) "Amanda" is trying to extort money. Regardless of the reason of the call, I think it's pretty damn hilarious.

EDIT: "Amanda" is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims I am the one, but the kid is not my son (or daughter?).

5 comments:

  1. You know you're Mormon when...you become a father and a big brother in the same month!

    (I know you're not a member, but that was so funny I couldn't help myself. Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, you dog! Your sperm is so powerful, women you've never met from different states are getting pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely hilarious!! Congrats on your newest edition ;) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure this wasn't Amanda Huggenkiss?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is fun. Hey, does this mean I'm an auntie???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...