Friday, July 2, 2010

Memories

I spent the past several hours reading entries in my old blog, and seeing how often I wrote prompted me to update this blog. I was such an angsty emo kid. In some ways, I miss that period of my life...and in some ways, I guess I still am that angsty emo kid.


I used to take several quizzes and post the results on my old blog. One of these surveys was the Rate My Life Self-Help Quiz. This survey asks you a number of questions and then computes your life rating. It also breaks down your score into the following categories: Mind, Body, Spirit, Love, Friends/Family, and Financial. This was posted on my old blog three years ago on July 6, 2007:

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7.2
Mind: 7.4
Body: 5.9
Spirit: 7
Friends/Family: 6.5
Love: 7.3
Finance: 7.5
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

This is my life rating now:

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 6.6
Mind: 6.3
Body: 5.5
Spirit: 7.6
Friends/Family: 5.9
Love: 5.5
Finance: 7.8
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

This survey is only for entertainment purposes, so I take the results with a grain of salt. I am sure if I took this same quiz tomorrow, my life rating would be different, since it is almost entirely based upon my mood at the time. It is interesting to compare the two life ratings, though.

Anyway, my Little Brother, Kyle, and I went to a baseball game on Tuesday. Our team, the Bees, lost to the Reno Aces 5 - 3. It was really fun, and I had not heard him talk as much as he did the other night. It seems he is opening up to me. He is a great kid, and I am enjoying the opportunity to be his Big Brother.

Well, I think I am done blogging for the night. I hope to update again soon...but we shall see...

2 comments:

  1. That's great to hear you had such a good time with your Little Brother.

    And I like going through old journals and blogs and documentations of my life to see what's changed and what hasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the quiz - you can see my results on my blog. I don't know why my family/friends score is so low... Or my mind score - that's kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...