Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What the...?

No, that isn't a pig you see flying. No, Hell hasn't frozen over. Yes, I am blogging again. Shocking, I know. I think reading my old journal two weeks ago helped me realize I don't need anything particular to write about. And what I write doesn't necessarily need to be perfect (although, I have spent far too much time on this paragraph already). Hell, the majority of my last blog consisted of surveys and quizzes, such as the Rate My Life Self-Help Quiz I mentioned here. At least it was something. So, going forward, my goal is to update once a week (and posting a survey or quiz won't count).

Kyle and I are going to Lagoon this Saturday. I haven't been to Lagoon in a long time. I can't even remember the last time I went. But it should be fun. And interesting. According to his grandma, whom he lives with, he had a panic attack when they went to Disneyland a few years ago, but he was okay once they entered the park. He ended up riding almost every ride.

There is much more I'd like to write about, but it's taken me a little over an hour to write these three paragraphs, and I'd kind of like to focus on something that doesn't require much concentration, like TV or Facebook. On the other hand, maybe I'll just go to bed.

Good night!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...