Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bored

I don't have anything to say, really (other than the fact I'm bored and nothing is entertaining me). It's getting harder and harder to find something to blog about, but I'm still going to stick to it. That right there, folks, is dedication. Now if only I could be more dedicated to school...

Speaking of school, I passed my Fundamentals of Marketing and Business Communication course. I was kind of worried since I hadn't studied as much as I should have, but I'm happy I made it through another class. Only 16 more course to complete before I graduate...think I can do it in two years? *sigh* I procrastinate too much.

Sean, Mike (Sean's dad), and I had a good time last night. First, we went out to eat at Flemings with Julianne (Sean's mom). Even though it is a little expensive (I'm not even going to mention how much I spent last night), their food is so good. We then saw Angels and Demons. It's been a long time since I read the book, but I liked it better than The Da Vinci Code. I'm excited to read Dan Brown's next book, The Lost Symbol, which touches on Freemasonry.

I don't have any Big Brother updates for you. Only one of my five references have been called, which is a little disappointing, but I'm patient...somewhat. I'll probably give them a call on Monday to check on their progress since I was supposed to hear from them by today.

My old supervisor was promoted to manager the other day. I'm excited. Why? Because I'm going to apply for his position when it's posted in a few months. :) Hopefully, I'll have better luck than when I applied for a manager of Customer Relationship Management position. I wasn't even interviewed, which was really disappointing since I felt I had a good chance.

Well, for someone who didn't have much to say, I certainly wrote a lot...

2 comments:

  1. I liked Angels and Demons, too. Without giving anything away to our millions of readers, I will say that it certainly led you to believe certain things until close to the very end of the film, where there was a huge twist. There were clues all along, but they were overwhelmed by other misleading clues that made you believe the bad guy was someone else. It was excellently written, and I will definitely read Dan Brown's new book when it comes out.

    Yeah, Big Brother doesn't seem very interested in talking to me. They called me once when I was at work and didn't even leave a message. I called back and the person who called me wasn't there, so I did leave them a message, but I have not gotten a call back. Go figure. I thought "Big Brother" was supposed to be rather fastidious and meticulous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen that movie. I'd like to. Hopefully you'll hear from Big Brother's soon. Good luck on getting the new job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...