Saturday, January 14, 2012

Three Down...

I feel I need to preface this post with how I have been feeling to somewhat explain why I chose to complete these three challenges.  This week was more difficult than anticipated.  I had a lot of fun with friends, but truth be told, I really miss being in a relationship.  Despite the significant problems that were evident from the beginning, there was nothing better than venting to my husband after a long day at work, planning a future and spending time together, and sleeping next to and cuddling with the one I loved.

So, here is a photo that makes me both angry and sad, a song that makes me cry (or nearly cry), and the music video on YouTube.

One of my favorite pictures of us together.
Taken August 2006 in Pacific City, Oregon

The song is "Only One" by Yellowcard.  We sang it together on our first date, as Sean describes here, and it became one of our songs.  It seems more applicable and significant now than it did then...



Please do not get me wrong; although I miss the relationship, I recognize the first few weeks are the most difficult, and I realize better times are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...